Cleaning hacks with Best Marble Floor Cleaner:
Marble, a natural stone from limestone family is a non-foliated metamorphic rock sedimented for million years. It is a versatile, porous, soft and magnificent stone. It brings a sophisticated and bold look to your property and along with it adds value to it. With the passage of time, it starts to lose its look and feel. You need to take extra care of it and for that, you need to concern the professionals. Most of the floor care professionals recommend using Best Marble Floor Cleaner for healthy marble flooring. Proper usage of floor polisher after the floor is deep cleaned, leads to a shiny home.
Fight Marble Floors Stains with Best Floor Cleaner:
You can easily find stains on the natural stones because they comprise of minute pores. If the surface is left unsealed, it can easily absorb liquids, which can leave hard stains. Various liquid spills on the surface can leave it hard to remove stains including water. So, it’s better to wipe up the liquid spill and instantly clean the floor before it turns to the stain. Floor cleaners are considered as best treatments for your marble floor care. Marble tile cleaners, specially designed for handling stains of natural stains are the gentle method of removing hard stains. This blog constitutes certain remedies and related treatments to wipe off the stains from the surface of marble floors.
Remedy 1: Baking Soda as Best Marble Floor Cleaner
- Initially, form a paste of water and baking soda whose consistency matches the sour cream. This paste acts as a floor cleaner
- Now absorb the hard stain to lift maximum substance as possible.
- In addition, spray water over the marble surface.
- Further, apply a good quantity of paste (water and baking soda) on it and then cover it using the plastic wrap.
- Leave the paste onto the surface for 24 hours.
- Baking soda will pull up the hard stains from the upper marble surface.
- After 24 hours, remove the home-made floor cleaner and wash the segment suing gentle soapy water.
- Without a doubt, you can again apply the fresh paste again on the surface if needed.
Remedy 2: unbleached flour as Floor Cleaner
- Properly mix together 1 cup unbleached flour, water, and 3 TBS liquid mild dishwashing soap.
TIPS: Avoid the use of bleach and use only a gentle liquid soap is needed.
- Make a thick paste-like sour cream in terms of consistency.
- Now spread this freshly paste on the floor stain in a thick layer.
- Cover it using plastic wrap and allow it to sit for 24 hours.
- Wash off the settled marble floor cleaner from the floor area with soapy water.
- If stain is still present, then definitely go for the application of a second coat of the paste.
- For achieving the ultimate result repeat the complete procedure.
Remedy 3: Rubbing Alcohol as Floor Cleaner
- Take 1/8 cup of rubbing alcohol and pour it in a 16 oz. spray bottle.
- Following this, add drops of mild liquid dishwashing detergent/ shampoo.
- Then, fill the spray bottle with clean water.
- Furthermore, shake well the floor cleaner liquid before application.
- Spray this mixture on the hard stain and then finally wash it.
Remedy 4: Hydrogen Peroxide as Floor Cleaner
- Fold the cotton gauze piece accordingly to the stain size.
- Next, soak it with hydrogen peroxide and then completely squeeze out excess.
- It must not drip wet.
- Apply this cotton gauze on the hard-stained segment and further cover up with a plastic wrap.
- Paste tape on all marble floor edges of plastic wrap to completely seal the cotton gauze.
- Place the object over it to put some opposite pressure and weight over the stained area.
- Leave the object for 24 hours, then further check it.
- Lastly if required, reapply.
Caution: it might fade the color bit. So, be very careful while using it over the dark marble. Always prefer to test it on a small segment before applying it to the complete stain.
Remedy 5: Corn Starch as Floor Cleaner
- Lightly spray the distilled water over the stain.
- Next, sprinkle a thick corn starch layer. Leave the layer for 24hours.
- After, remove it and further reapply if required.
- For a greasy stain, sprinkle corn starch immediately on it and permit it to settle for about 15 minutes.
- Then further wash it using mild soapy water.
- Finally, corn starch will fully lift effortlessly the stain.
Recommended and best Marble Floor Cleaners:
It’s essential for the marble floors to look tidy, elegant and amazing. So above all, regular floor cleaning and maintenance are very needed for this purpose. When discussing floor cleaners for marbles, always try to avoid harsh acidic cleaners like lemons, vinegar, ammonia, and bleaches, etc, which will destroy the marble flooring. These acidic floor cleaners are too harsh, therefore avoid its usage. They will corrode the marble surface and gradually it will lose its shine. Not just this, as a result, it will strip the sealer and lastly, it will etch the high gloss finished marble.
In brief, it is crucial to use the floor cleaner which is pH neutral. Clean the marble surface with a highly diluted mixture of water and pH-neutral products or a diluted solution of mild dish-washing soap and clean water. You can use baking soda, Windex, mild dish-washing soaps, alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, etc. All the pH neutral floor cleaners can be easily used to clean and maintain marble floors.
Easy Way to Use Marble Floor Cleaner:
This natural stone has been used properly to form amazing floors for years. Its sophistication and beauty make it demanded type even today. However, like other natural stones, it even needs to be regularly cleaned to prevent deterioration and staining. If the marble floor turns old and dirty then below is easy to follow cleaning methods and bring back its lost shine again:
- Initially, dry mop the complete floor to flush off the dust and dirt.
- Now prepare the solution by mixing 3 tbs of baking soda and a quality quantity of dish-washing soap with 1 quarter of lukewarm water.
- Lastly, mix the solution well. A commercial floor cleaner is also a better alternative for this floor cleaning purpose.
After you are done with marble floor cleaning be sure to check if stains are present still. To know more DIY hacks for floor care and usage of all cleaning products. These steps will help you to tackle the harsh stains of the Marble floor.